Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Men & Hats = Women & Shoes


I have two boys and a husband.  That means we could, at most, wear 4 hats at one time.  So, what do we do with the other 25+ hats that clutter my house?  I could tell the kids (and my husband) to keep them in their rooms, but that’s not practical.  The kids don’t think to grab a hat until I’m already at the door wondering why we can’t get anywhere on time.  I’m tired of the hat clutter.  I don’t need anything fancy, but functional is a must.

I don’t want to do one of the over-the-door things.  I think I’m going to come up with something with pegboard to hang near the garage door, but I don’t want to leave it the standard brown or white.  Maybe stripes to divide whose hats go where?  Just a fun color with hooks with hats without the color separation? 
Or, maybe I’ll use curtain rods, like this one

I haven’t made up my mind yet. Ah, yes, now you'll see why I have fickle in the title.  I’ll keep you posted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment